January 02, 2013

DUMPSTER DIVING | 2/365

2/365


DSC_0001

One of my resolutions this year was to get outside and take a daily walk, minimum of thirty minutes. I like the fresh air, the chance to clear my head and look around, plus the exercise. I usually like to have a purpose and a direction for my walks, though, so today I went dumpster diving. More like dumpster peeking because I never actually jump in there or anything. I usually always find something useful and today I found a wooden side-table (now a fancy bed for my cats) and a million National Geographics! They are in very nice condition and I couldn't even grab them all - there were probably more than fifty. Who just throws stuff like that out? Seriously!

Also, I approached this dumpster and had to stifle a tiny scream. I literally thought someone was buried in there with their head hanging out! How creepy is that?

2 comments: